More on Brake Rotors

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: More on Brake Rotors
From: "Ryan Rodgers" <bricklin_2568@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 12:27:48 -0600
  Ok, I just figured out that the brake rotors I got wer not specail order,
thank god!   So I can return them.  now I just need to know what rotors are
used for a late 1975 bricklin.  I'm thinking of calling Bob hoffman. If
anyone with a late model 75 bricklin has changed rotors please send the info
my way.
                                               Thanks
                                               Ryan #2568