Re: anyone have a 350Z yet?

To: Chris Warner <jabrwoky@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: anyone have a 350Z yet?
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 22:12:47 -0700
On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 08:23:03PM -0700, Chris Warner wrote:
> I don't think it is attractive either.  But, I would not be buying the
> car for it's looks.

I've been hearing that a lot about cars recently.  It's too bad,
really.

I've heard from very disreputable sources that this is the result of a
redesign after they leaked their first design to get a reaction and
decided to start over...

I never really liked the Nissan Z cars after the 280ZX, but the first
edition 300ZX is actually starting to look pretty good.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94