Re: anyone have a 350Z yet?

To: "Alan Gruner" <algruner@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: anyone have a 350Z yet?
From: "james creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:25:32 -0700
my comment was that it looks like an SC430 rear ended a celica (from
magazine pictures).

it cant be like the original z, which appeared on the scene with double the
hp and superior technology over the competition at the same or less price.
these days all cars are so good, its just not possible for a new car to
stand out in the same way.

but you only need $28K to get all the desireable options (LSD).  thats what
a nice 5 year old C5 or M3 is.

-james