RE: anyone have a 350Z yet?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: anyone have a 350Z yet?
From: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:30:40 -0700
> my comment was that it looks like an SC430 rear ended a
> celica (from magazine pictures).

A neighbor just picked one up.  It's definitely a classic case of
too-many-cooks styling.  It's trying really hard to be a little bit
unique, but trying equally hard to be conservative, while also slavishly
following the latest styling trends.  Me, I end up liking the contour
just over the rear brake lights, and part of the fender behind the front
wheels.  I understand that other folks like the rear bumber cover and/or
the a-pillars.  I'm not sure it's even possible to be wild about the
whole package.

> but you only need $28K to get all the desireable options
> (LSD).  thats what a nice 5 year old C5 or M3 is.

Well, *all* of the desirable options would be the track package, which
adds Brembos.  I think that pushes it over $30K, but I'm not sure.

Cheers
-b