Re: anyone have a 350Z yet?

To: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: anyone have a 350Z yet?
From: "james creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:53:30 -0700
i think all you get with the track package is the brembos and 18" wheels and
a $34K price tag.  yawn.  plus some "active stupidity system" crap none of
us will want.

as far as i can tell the only really meaningful option is the LSD (only the
base model omits).

im trying really hard to like the styling... (cant tell if its working yet).

looks like the new supra and the rx8 and rx7 will have many of the same
styling cues.

-james c
OSP - Only Stunning Pretties