RE: Anyone doing STX for the slush series?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Anyone doing STX for the slush series?
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:11:50 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah yeah yeah... that's the ticket!!! STREET MOD (I
assume by straight pipe you mean from the headers back
deleting all cats)!!! Let's see... there's lots of fun
I could have with mods in that class but the most
amusing one is the electro magnetic pulse generator
I'm designing that specifically targets 1996 BWM M3's
(evil laughter).

Joe

--- "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com> wrote:
> Joe,
>
> The Borla may be better than stock, but why not go
> "all the way"? You
> should consider any muffler to be "extra weight,
> unnecessary
> backpressure" on your turbocharged car. The turbos
> themselves will do
> all the sound "muffling" you need. I see a 60mm
> straight pipe exhaust in
> your near future.

=====
Silly little Yahoo advert follows...