RE: Anyone doing STX for the slush series?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Anyone doing STX for the slush series?
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 08:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
Perhaps for the 2003 series. I'll probably have
shreded the Falkens by then and will have to ponder my
next tire purchase. If I do decide to go that route
STX will be a good tuning field (assuming I actually
purchase a competitive suspension by then). Aside from
that I'm very curious to see what Ed's going to bring
to the table for the Slush series. Using the Impala as
a metric it should at the very least be entertaining.
It still cracks me up to think that his STATION WAGON
is smaller (and about one thousand pounds lighter)
than his sedan. ROTFL!!!

Joe

=====
Silly little Yahoo advert follows...