RE: Anyone doing STX for the slush series?

To: "Joe Ciarcia" <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Anyone doing STX for the slush series?
From: "Kirk Meline" <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 08:30:31 -0700
Common Joe step up to the plate.  ESP would love to have another WRX in the
ranks.  Since we race at GGC mostly than you would already have an
advantage.  Think of all the juicy mods you can get.  On the other hand the
last time someone took my advice he almost took the championship away from
me (Mark Watson).

Kirk