Re: Anyone doing STX for the slush series?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anyone doing STX for the slush series?
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 22:32:38 -0700 (PDT)
--- Peter Mottaz <mph_16@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah and a turbo would be cool too. ;-)

(in the voice of Homer) "MMMMMmmmmmm TURBO"

It gets better. I tried out Ed's Borla last night. It
really enhanced the driving experience so I could have
been imagining this but it seemed as if this exhaust
helped with the WRX's little turbo lag problem. The
power curve seemed a lot more linear. It also makes a
beautiful noise as well! Part of the driving
experience is the sound and as far as bang for the
buck goes I think the Borla offers the absolute best
in bang for the buck when it comes to buying fun!

Joe

=====
Silly little Yahoo advert follows...