TECH CREW

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: TECH CREW
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:33:22 -0800 (PST)
Hello!!! I need at least 2 people to work the first run group tech on grid.
Please e-mail me so I can keep track. All tech assignments count as your work
assignment for the day. Remember, we only tech up to 1pm. Remember to have your
vehicled "race ready" when going through tech or getting on the grid. That
means you have the correct wheels/tires properly installed, all lose item OUT
of the vehicle, your numbers and class numbers on the car, and have the vehicle
SAFE and ready to run. Hope to hear from you soon! THANKS!

Durk