Re: practice session

To: larry.word@printChannel.com, Pat Kelly <lollipop487@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: practice session
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:42:13 -0500
i am interested, but i will be out of town on business that day.

my one travel condition to my new employer is that i dont travel on weekends
of events =)

id be available all day to help setup/run a one day practice event.  i can
design courses and have chair/despot experience.

-james c
"True Street" forum http://thevenom.net/forum/