practice session

To: Bay AutoX list <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: practice session
From: Hung-Jen Hung <ospfd@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:37:14 -0800 (PST)
I found out that in Bay area, we don't have many
practice sessions as in LA where I used to live.
Click at http://www.solo2.com and "events", you will
see how many pratice days have been scheduled for this
year. Note they are not schools and all on Saturdays.

The good thing about the pratice day is they limit it
to certain amount of entrants so people can get as
many as 10-15 runs per day.  I found myself learned
alot by running that many runs at the same course. I
am very bad at reading course so more runs to me
meaning I can try all different approaches to find out
what the best way is. Also for that many runs, I can
try different settings on the car to get the feeling
after changes.

I think pratices will benefit drivers with
intermediate driving skill alot more than just
schools, so if possible I'd like to see some practice
days be scheduled in the future.

Hung-Jen Hung