practice session

To: Bay AutoX list <ba-autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: practice session
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:18:49 -0500

Message text written by Hung-Jen Hung

"I think pratices will benefit drivers with
intermediate driving skill alot more than just
schools, so if possible I'd like to see some practice
days be scheduled in the future.

Hung-Jen Hung"

This is an issue to be discussed by the SFR Steering Committee.

First up, SOMEBODY will have to volunteeer to chair and run the events.
Then comes site availability and cost of same.
I'm sure if you volunteer to make this happen by picking up the motorhome
on Saturday morning and returning it safely to its home base that it could
happen.
First I suggest you become known to the Steering Committee by attending
meetings.
if the above is too much for you, well, now you know what it takes.
Second, you need to chair one of our regular events.

--John Kelly