Re: practice session

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: practice session
From: iagreen@ucdavis.edu
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:43:58 -0800 (PST)
This is something I noticed when I moved up here too. (ex-L.A. auto-xer)
Actually I've been thinking about it even more lately as I'm the team
leader for the UCDavis Formula SAE team and Pamona's team used to put on
practice sessions in L.A. Now I know its not my place to say and there are
alot of things that would have to get worked out but I could staff a
practice with my team members if a site was acquired. (People will
generally pay more if they don't have to work, atleast in L.A. region)
This was something I was thinking of going to the next meeting and
discussing with SFR or even with sacramento chapter.

Ian Green
Team Leader
Formula SAE
University of California, Davis