Re: practice session

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: practice session
From: Glenn Ellingson <geewiz@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 21:42:11 -0800
On Wednesday, January 30, 2002, at 08:43 PM, iagreen@ucdavis.edu wrote:
>  Now I know its not my place to say and there are
> alot of things that would have to get worked out but I could staff a
> practice with my team members if a site was acquired.

I also miss practice sessions (coming from Florida). Thing is, sites
didn't cost $2000 per day down there :-(.

I'd love to have practice days where you can take a zillion runs to
try things out, but it just doesn't sound practical for that much $$.
I don't think I'm up for a $100+ practice day. OK, maybe I am, but
I'm a nut. You'd still have to find another 19 guys up for it :).

Sigh. Too many people living here, I guess. Same reason the houses
cost a half-million.

-- Glenn