Autocross School

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Autocross School
From: Vernon Head <vhead@radar.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:53:58 -0800
To all:

We have the cure for your autocross ailments. Yes my friends, it's
positively guaranteed to improve the quality of your life. This is no magic
elixer found in the depths of the rain forests. It's called the SCCA
Autocross School, and it's coming up on April 6th. Jerry is putting the pdf
form on the website as I am writing this. Go to the site, print out the form
and send it in with a check for $75. Please, members only. And we do ask
that you have at least 2 events under your belt. Like it says in the flier,
this is a drug-free, natural relief from the stress of learning how to
autocross.

So step right up. I'm taking the first 75 entrants, and you will need to
get your forms in soon. I also need to begin recruiting instructors at this
time. I will need at least 33 instructors. You can answer this email if you
want to be one. You'll get a free lunch, free driving time, and the chance
to help a new driver discover the wonders of this powerful treatment.

There will also be an event on Sunday, the 7th at 3Com Park.

-Vernon