Re: Season question: multiple drivers?

To: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Subject: Re: Season question: multiple drivers?
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 08:34:53 -0800
At the risk of opening up another of those longish procedural discourses, I
think I kinda decided after that thread last year that since my daughter
likes me to ride with her, I would probably not be an entrant that day. This
is just personal. I'm grateful I have a kid who wants to drive with her
Dad.The rules clearly do not forbid it. Hey, plus it saves tires and
twenty-five bucks.
Tony