Re: Season question: multiple drivers?

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@attbi.com>, "Talley, Brooks"
Subject: Re: Season question: multiple drivers?
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 23:31:18 -0800
 I can't see why everyone gets all bent out of shape over this
subject, This sport is for Fun!! Remember that!! I don't see
a problem at a regional event. At divisional events yes.
You will never get away with that. But regional events, Why
not? Hay we are out there for Fun!!

 Most of this year I gave Rob Boynton rides in my car before he
ran, To tell you the truth, I think it may have hurt him more then
helped him. His car does not corner like mine does. So you
never know.

                                       Dennis