Re: Classes and course speeds

To: Scott Loughmiller <scott@radiate.com>
Subject: Re: Classes and course speeds
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:36:43 -0700
Is that right?  Well, so much for the folks on Miata.net who tout the
free-revving nature of the 1.6L engine over the 1.8L.  I had seen the
redline of the 1.6L quoted as 7500.  I should know better, of course!
But it did make sense; the 1.6L in the MR2 goes to 7500...

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94