Re: What happened?

To: Rick Brown <rbrown7@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: What happened?
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:11:19 -0700
On Sunday at the AAS event, I just touched the rev limiter in second
gear at the end of both straights in my go-fast Super Bone Stock 93 LT-1
6 Speed Z07 40Th Anniv. 3399 1/2 pound Corvette which equates to 68 MPH
and I was only 4 tenths behind the fastest Z06. I would think that very
well meets the SCCA Solo II rules and in my opinion the course was very
safe and a lot safer than most tight SCCA courses I have seen in the
past.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com