Re: Speed Racer Trivia

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speed Racer Trivia
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 17:13:53 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 1:24 PM

> I can't either. I can't remember any of the plots,

Plots??? What plots??

Basic Speed Racer plot:  Speed enters a race.  Trixie whines and gasps.
Some sort of evil is afoot, usually perpetrated by characters so flat you
can't get passionate enough to even dislike them, much less hate them.
Spridle and Chim-Chim hide in the trunk of the Mach 5.  Speed uses all the
cool gadgets in the Mach 5 and saves the day.  The end.

Occasional variation:  Speed gets in over his head.  Racer X mysteriously
appears, saving the day, not to mention Speed's butt.

BTW, if any car did have all the gadgets the Mach 5 did, it would be MUCH
too heavy to work well as a race car!

Scot

52% of all Americans are in some sort of legal situation.  Are you one of
them?
http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/szediker