RE: Speed Racer Trivia

To: "'Dennis & Sherry Armstrong'" <miata@pacbell.net>, Weraj@aol.com
Subject: RE: Speed Racer Trivia
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 11:25:59 -0700
It's okay if they couldn't figure it out. I'd be more concerned if they
simply did not want to know. Personally, I couldn't remember, but I've been
curious all this time. You've solved this mystery for me, AJ, and I thank
you.

My favorite episode is the one when they drive this super-duper yellow car.
Is THAT one the Mammoth Car? I thought the Mammoth Car was the one that was
like a big train. This other car was the one that NO ONE could drive. You
just try to drive it, and suddenly... suddenly, you need water! Oh!
Must-have-water-now! Ohhh! And then they lose control of the car complely.
That one spooked me out, and still does when I just think about it.

Katie