RE: Speed Racer trivia

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Speed Racer trivia
From: Matt Weiser <maweiser@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 15:24:06 -0700 (PDT)
May favorite thing about Speed Racer was all the cool
stuff he had on the Mach 5. At the push of a button it
would transform into a submarine, deploy giant
circular saws from the grille, send a message in a
robot homing pigeon, or launch itself across a chasm
using hydraulic jacks (remember that cool sound?).

Of course, later, when I was a teen car nut working on
my '69 Camaro, I realized that with all that cool
stuff on the Mach 5 there was nowhere to mount an engine!
http://auctions.yahoo.com/