RE: Proof that cars can talk

To: "'craig boyle'" <craig_autox@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Proof that cars can talk
From: "Loughmiller, Scott" <scott@radiate.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:33:39 -0700
I'm not even competitive in novice yet, why would I want to try to compete
with the really fast people?  Besides, John is the guy to be worried about.
However, I thought this discussion started because you were getting out of
BS.  S2000, Boxster or something like that.

I do need to get new street tires for my car, the stock ones are OK, but I'd
like to try some good ones.  Anyone have any suggestions for my '01 Miata?

My Tire Rack options seem to be Dunlop SP Sport 9000's or the Pirelli
PZero's.  The tire selection for the 16" Miata wheel is a bit limited.

-Scott