Re: Proof that cars can talk

To: PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM, john@idsfa.net, kkelly@spss.com
Subject: Re: Proof that cars can talk
From: Eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:58:25 EDT
In a message dated 04/04/2001 2:19:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM writes:

<< All those
 consecutive 180 degree hairpins were just a canvas that I could paint with
 Eric's wonderful 240hp brush.

Hmmmm....I just want everyone to know that Peter never came close to my
brush. :>))
Thanks for the compliments for the car, Peter. It fits nicely in AS, while
being no match for cars in SS and up, unless Derek or Andy was driving it.
:>))
and thanks for beating my best time by two seconds in my own car during the
fun runs, and just to prove that anybody can do it, Scot came by and drove my
car and beat my best time also, although by only one second. I tell you, I
get no respect.
Eric