Re: Proof that cars can talk

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Proof that cars can talk
From: "Phil Esra" <philesra@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 12:12:57 -0700
absolutely true! Just pointing out that tread depth is going to have a much
greater effect on performance than different brands of high-performance
tires. I've never gotten tires shaved myself--but I sure as hell did go
faster on old bald tires, and the handling balance always went to hell if I
didn't plan well and ended up with new tires on one end and "slicks" on the
other.

phil