Re: Proof that cars can talk

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Proof that cars can talk
From: "Phil Esra" <philesra@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 16:12:53 -0700
>From: Vitaly Iourtchenko <vitaly@nuance.com>

>Sure you can drive 'em every day. As long as you stay away from San
>Francisco, which is much worse on the suspension than 3Com...

You know what I hate? They use them everywhere, but there seems to be a
more-than-proportionate number in SF right now: those big rectangular
temporary metal covers. Driving over those things is like running over a
small curb (or a hand grenade)! You can just FEEL your car's structural
integrity weakening. I think it's safe to say Konis do NOT like SF,
especially the Mission.

phil