RE: Proof that cars can talk

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Proof that cars can talk
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 15:31:25 -0700
Are you CRAZY?

Do you know how much those SP people invest?!

On the other hand, if it's cheaper to prepare a car like Rick's than it is
to buy a new one, hmmm... a CSP Lucy is all of a sudden sounding very
appealing. Can you drive those cars on the street everyday? That would be
the deal breaker. Plus cost, but let's just pretend for now.

Katie