Re: Driving Instruction

To: David Rowney <daver@uclink4.berkeley.edu>, ba-autoX@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving Instruction
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:24:30 -0800
 I went to the Skip Barber School. It was at Sears Point at the time. It
rained the whole day. It was fun, Especialy the Tag Team Autocross.
This was in 1994.

 I remember a few kids 16 years old who just got their drivers license.
It was amazing how quickly they learned, Because they had not learned
any bad habits that they had to break.

 Me and the Wife plan to send all our kids there. That is if we can afford
it
then.