Re: Driving Instruction

To: lollipop@ricochet.net, Patrick Jones <axng4me@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Driving Instruction
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:20:38 -0800 (PST)
I just started reading the Barber book, it's really
pretty good. I still have a lot of questions.
Somehow between the Watts  book, the Barber book and
Beckman's POR there are still a lot of gaps.

For example: How did you take the finish (in a slow
car) at the last event - remember a tight right hander
leading onto a short straight? is pinching the turn
and keeping to the right correct, or takin a faster
wider line?

Craig