RE: Slush turnouts

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <OSP13@attglobal.net>, <jss@marimba.com>
Subject: RE: Slush turnouts
From: "Giles Douglas" <giles@quote.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:56:14 -0700
Since I didn't have anything better to do for 5 minutes:

 1999                                            2000
 round        attendance               round      attendance\
 13  Oakland                215
 14  Stockton               133                         10              253
 15  Stockton               140                         11              234
 16  Stockton               142                         12              181
 17  Mather                 149                         13              251
 18  Mather                 128                         14              248

 S1  Marina                 121
 S2  Stockton               126
 S3  Oakland                211
 S4  Laguna Sec             162
 S5  Stockton               157

I think the Oakland number gives it away...

I added in round 13 in Oakland which had roughly the same numbers. It seems
to show that the attendance is in line with the location, and that the fact
that it is the slush series doesn't have any bearing at all on the number of
entrants

        Giles