Re: Slush turnouts

To: OSP13@attglobal.net, jss@marimba.com
Subject: Re: Slush turnouts
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:40:58 EDT
In a message dated 8/31/2000 12:22:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
OSP13@attglobal.net writes:

<<
 1999                                            2000
 round        attendance               round      attendance
 14                 133                         10              253
 15                 140                         11              234
 16                 142                         12              181
 17                 149                         13              251
 18                 128                         14              248
 S1                 121
 S2                 126
 S3                 211
 S4                 162
 S5                 157

Can we add locations to the  '99 numbers?

I think that has a huge bearing on attendance.  Our Slush schedule this year
is largely Bay Area.  That's wonderful, except that we need to consider how
to handle large turnouts with diminishing light conditions.

CHD