Re: Slush turnouts

To: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Subject: Re: Slush turnouts
From: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 00:19:40 -0400
Josh Sirota wrote:

> Everyone is really concerned about the slush series turnouts and lack of
> daylight.
>
> It's a risk, I agree.  But it seems to me that over the past 12 years or
> so (as far back as my SFR experience goes), slush turnouts are, on
> average, roughly half of what regular season turnouts are.
>
> Is there some reason to believe that this slush series will be
> different?

Yes, Josh, the experience you haven't had over the last year:

1999                                            2000
round        attendance               round      attendance
14                 133                         10              253
15                 140                         11              234
16                 142                         12              181
17                 149                         13              251
18                 128                         14              248
S1                 121
S2                 126
S3                 211
S4                 162