Separate Rookie and Championship Events

To: jerry@moutons.org, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Separate Rookie and Championship Events
From: "Rob Weinstock" <weinstro@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:58:08 GMT
>I believe that the way things are going, the only
>fair and reasonable way to solve the attendance
>problem is to have two series of events, to really
>split off Rookies and Champs.

Interesting idea. Many other sports, such as bicycle racing use graded
classes to separate riders based on talent level.

How would we determine if someone should compete in which series?
Self-election, or apply some criteria, like win a trophy, consistent top
finish in last X events, etc.?

Regards,

Rob

http://profiles.msn.com.