Re: Attendance

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Attendance
From: "Kevin Lahey" <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:21:07 -0700
In message <39AD8E9E.729179BB@ATTGLOBAL.NET>Rich Urschel writes
>When I asked last Sunday if any
>rookies were asking for help, the answer was "yes,
>many", but noone could tell me who they were. That's
>become the norm lately. At earlier events where we
>had sign up sheets we had rookies with multiple offers
>from instructors.

I'd be bringing out the signup sheets, but lapsed at event 13 and
14.  When I looked at the previous events, it seemed like fewer and
fewer rookies, and even fewer instructors, were signing up.
Were the instructors just finding folks from the list and helping
them out?  I'll happily continue to set up the list, if folks
will use it!

In fact, I'm curious about what we can do to get more instructors
helping out;  will we be able to offer them credit for a work assignment?

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net