RE: 2000 Winter Slush Series-revised

To: "'ben martinez '" <brmcapri@usa.net>,
Subject: RE: 2000 Winter Slush Series-revised
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:15:00 -0700
Good ideas, Ben!  Also, I wonder if one of those bull horn things could be
used to help in the call for workers.  They might be louder than yelling,
but they are also very directional and the way our grid is usually set up
we'd be aiming it away from our friendly neighbors anyway.

And no slam taken, Tony...:)

Peter