RE: Guess what i just found...

To: "Darren P. Madams" <darren@madams.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Guess what i just found...
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:27:01 -0700
Josh Sirota was instructing me a couple of years ago in my '89 Corvette at
Candlestick.  (Note to rookies - bribing Nat. Champion drivers to codrive your
car is a really smart idea.)

It was bad enough having him criticize me for being overly aggressive when my
throttle was stuck wide open -- but what really hurt is that he was an event
official and I had to keep hearing the cone counts on his radio during the
run...

KeS