Re: Guess what i just found...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Guess what i just found...
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 22:13:38 EDT
from:larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

           I bet you would have found my name along with Dwayne Komush, Larry
and Patty Park, Ken and Patty Yeo, Manny Pretti, Ricky Hines, Mike Camicia,
Rich Neuharth, David Jalen, Gary Gooch, Nadine Barr(Camicia), Bill Madamba,
Gene Hanchett, Chet Hansen, Craig Way, Mary and Paul Rice, Rex Rackowitz,
Rick Quinonez, Dan Cole, Charlotte and Bob King, the Kellys, etc. I'm sure
these names are foreign to most of you and I haven't even included the full
list. I see faces but I can't remember the names. I'll exclude myself but
aside from the people already mentioned this is a group of old timers who
could still kick ass against any of the current crop of drivers. Any of you
who wan't to assail me for saying so had better check the National's records
before you start. FWIW.

Larry