Re: Guess what i just found...

To: Larrybsp@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Guess what i just found...
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 21:35:29 -0700
i met mike camicia because nadine (his wife) has the same street car i have
(94 Probe GT) and we have been to many of my probe club events together over
the last almost 4 years.  we didnt know who he was, but he would drive and
ride with us in autocross and at the big tracks- sears point, thunderhill,
laguna seca.  how he could go SOOO fast blew our rookie minds.  and he was
SO smooth on the road race tracks, but SO fast.  he was very generous with
all us 'kids' and really made a big impact on me as i started to get
interested in racing.  oh yeah, he can still kick butt in a car!!!

-james creasy
Slip Angle Cobrasports www.klio.net/cobra
ex-president, BAPOC www.klio.net/probe