Re: Guess what i just found...

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Guess what i just found...
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:58:20 -0700
If you're fond of remembering the "old days", there are some
remnants of results of days gone by back to 1992 on the
web site -- incomplete, not yet catalogued and/or made
user-friendly.

If you point to http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results
you can see the years and try to read what's there.
you'll need a postscript viewer to see some, and a TAR
expander to see others, as well as a ps viewer.  But there
are some txt points files.  I see Dick Anderson won AS in 1994
in his E Type!  I see that I actually attended one event in 1994
in my VW!  Amazing insights can result!

If anybody has some old official results, I'd like to put them
out for the edification of future generations...

And can anybody point me to a good postscript viewer for Windows 98?

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!