Re: Guess what i just found...

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, Larrybsp@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Guess what i just found...
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:31:36 -0700
my favorite story about mike watching from outside the car was when we took
the alameda country sheriff's advanced driver training course.  i was a wee
bit too aggressive on my first run, so as i line up for my second run my
passenger door opens and mike gets in and starts ordering me around in that
deadpan way of his :)  then when he runs he yells at me "get in the car" so
i dutifully jump in and he starts picking apart the course.

i always had the feeling that he really couldnt understand why all of us
where having such trouble... it is SO OBVIOUS what to do to drive fast! :)
well, at least it was to him.  he never seems to have the slightest
hestitation about the right line or how to operate the car.  and he drives
with two fingers on the wheel; the car seeming to ooze around the course,
slowing down, speeding up, turning... SO natural and easy.  hehe, but he put
up with us!!

-james