RE: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentr

To: "'Craig Boyle'" <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>, JLawre4746@aol.com,
Subject: RE: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentr
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:28:14 -0700
Craig,

That's it, exactly, Craig. Given that the cost of living is so much cheaper
in Kansas than it is in California, you actually SAVE money by going.

Also, don't forget all the free food you get while you're there. That's a
great savings.

Once you're there, your commute time is maybe ten minutes at the most.
You'll buy maybe half a tank of gas, and it's really cheap anyway, so you
save money that way.

People just don't realize how going to the Solo II Nationals is such a wise
economical move. I'm kicking myself for not going, because I could really
use the money.

Katie