RE: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentr

To: "'James Creasy'" <jcre@pacbell.net>, Smokerbros@aol.com,
Subject: RE: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentr
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:47:15 -0700
James Creasy writes...

>elitism would be to favor a group of people deemed >as being superior at
the
>expense of others. seems not to be the case here.

First, James, I support you, and anyone, who sets up a "party," me, being
the socialite that I am. If y'all want to talk about car stuff, GREAT.

By the way, I'm starting to feel really sick to my stomach that I'm not
going to Nationals. We need to have a party DURING Nationals, so some of us
can feel okay about not going. I mean, the pangs are really, really strong,
and I'm starting to wonder,  instead of travelling to these far off and
exotic countries, if I just should have gotten a nice coffee table book.

Katie