Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrance

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrance
From: Kit Wetzler <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:30:12 -0700
> Oh, well if that price includes EVERYTHING, that means he might as well go
> to Nationals. That's just a drop in the bucket compared to all that other
> stuff. I've never actually calculated how much I've spent on Lucy. There are
> things one must do to combat depression, and living in denial is one of
> them.

It is pretty scary... I mean, I've had the M3 7 weeks now and I've
spent:

New Yokohama AVS Sports                 $800
Alignment                               $100
New clutch pedal                        $75
new Brake light switch                  $5
Floormats                               $85
Jack Pads                               $18
4 bottles Motul brake fluid             $40
7 quarts mobil 1                        $45
1 oil filter                            $5
1 X-brace                               $129
1 UUC exhaust                           $525
1 new exhaust gasket                    $15
1 set Koni shocks                       $504
1 set H&R springs  (used)               $125
1 set Ground Control shock mounts       $104
1 set K-Mac camber plates  (used)       $200    (thanks jim!)
1 set TC Kline trailing arm bushings    $400
1 pressure bleeder for brakes           $40
1 K&N cone filter intake + heat shield  $50
2 sets Hawk Blues                       $350

                                =       $3615

Oiy.  And I still need race rubber and a spare set of wheels.  Whomever
said racing was cheap is on crack.

        -kit