RE: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentr

To: "'James Creasy'" <black94pgt@pacbell.net>, Smokerbros@aol.com,
Subject: RE: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentr
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 16:37:04 -0700
Good idea, James!

I shall recommend, with all due respect to those of you in the South Bay who
can actually GET to the Malibu Grand Prix on a weekday, CLUB MALLARD.

It's on San Pablo and something or other in Berkeley. It's two stories, with
a backyard. It's the only place I've ever been that actually pours its
Guiness in two layers. It's also the only place that I have seen Catherine
Liao do her infamous Chicken Dance. Will she perform this number again?

Dialogue between Cat, me, and this guy she met at the bar:

Guy: So, how do you two know eachother?

Cat (giggling): Racing!

Guy (with exaggerated Wisconsin accent): Really? Racine, Wisconsin?

Me: Yeah! That's it exactly!

So, as you can see, there are worlds of wacky people out there, and many of
them congregate at Club Mallard on San Pablo in Berkeley.

Anyone up for Sept. 15th?

Katie K.