RE: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentr

To: "'Craig Boyle'" <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>, JLawre4746@aol.com,
Subject: RE: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentr
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:45:38 -0700
Craig,

That's an unreal figure. Granted, I've never had the guts to actually
calculate how much I spent on going to Nationals, but I've never had that
much money to my name either, so I know it couldn't cost THAT much. You need
to start staying at the cheaper hotels, and use your overdrive or something.

Katie