RE: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentr

To: "'Kit Wetzler'" <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentr
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:20:28 -0700
Kit Wetzler writes...

>I suspect that includes a second set of wheels, >tires, shocks, a front
>sway bar, a trailer hitch, a trailer, etc...
>remember, he said a STOCK
>Miata.

Oh, well if that price includes EVERYTHING, that means he might as well go
to Nationals. That's just a drop in the bucket compared to all that other
stuff. I've never actually calculated how much I've spent on Lucy. There are
things one must do to combat depression, and living in denial is one of
them.

Katie