RE: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentr ance

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, JLawre4746@aol.com, Smokerbros@aol.com,
Subject: RE: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentr ance fee
From: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:18:28 -0700 (PDT)
Well, it all depends on how you do your math.

Another interpretation is:
  Given that I was going to be driving by Topeka
anyway, and I'm not going to tell my boss I'm on
vacation and I'll save a bunch of money by not
entering BA autox's or buying BA gas while away and
I'm planning on writing a book about motels between
here and Topeka and the restaurants that serve them
and ... and... it's going to cost me less than nothing
to go!!

  Wow, why didn't I think of this before!

  If this stands up to scrutiny I'll forward it to my
wife :-)

Craig