Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrancefee

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrancefee
From: Eric <red95svt@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:56:38 -0700 (PDT)
All,

Sorry, but I just started paying attention to this thread as I am
thinking about going next year, so forgive me if this was already
discussed.

Has SFR ever considered hiring/renting some form of big-rig/tractor
trailer to take a bunch of cars at once, and perhaps save some dough?
If so, what was the cost of this?  Are there any obvious hang ups?
Trust being one of them....

Once again, sorry if this was already discussed.

Thanks,

Eric O'Brien

http://mail.yahoo.com/