Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrance f

To: craig_boyle@yahoo.com, jerry@moutons.org, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrance fee
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:47:59 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/2000 12:05:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
craig_boyle@yahoo.com writes:

<< Far be it from me (as a Nats first timer) to turn down
 $90, but my first reaction is that this is one of
 those "elitist" things that favors what will always be
 a small minority in the club.

 The sentiment's right, however.  >>

I understand your point about elitism, and quite frankly never considered it
as such.  Paying people to bring home a trophy...  Something like THAT would
be elitism to me...

I'd like to figure out some way to give something back to all the SFR
autocrossers.  Any REASONABLE suggestions?

CHD